Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I am not a fan of the mobile ticket. I like hard ticket stock. The cell phone has become the tool of the devil (like the metric system), and this is one more way for your life habits to be tracked..

Aside from the tracking thing, hard tickets make for awesome keepsakes... Been at a special game? In the past, you had your stub. Now what do you have? Maybe a screenshot? It's just not the same. I may be in the minority, but I am sure I am not alone...
    I agree Give me hard tix

Comment

I am not a fan of the mobile ticket. I like hard ticket stock. The cell phone has become the tool of the devil (like the metric system), and this is one more way for your life habits to be tracked..

Aside from the tracking thing, hard tickets make for awesome keepsakes... Been at a special game? In the past, you had your stub. Now what do you have? Maybe a screenshot? It's just not the same. I may be in the minority, but I am sure I am not alone...
      I have a box full of hard tickets.

Unfortunately this is all a way to track what we do. Now if we sell tickets to a friend they have all their contact info since we transfer it. They got rid of cash probably for a similar reason. They can track the credit card names.

While I’ve been extra cautious about Covid they have used it as a reason to give them more data to market and sell to others.

Comment

Totally agree. And what about people who don't own a cell phone? They are now excluded from going to games?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee-1 View Post

I agree Give me hard tix
          100% in agreement.

Comment

Should Always Be Hard!

Comment

I don't believe the shift from hard tickets to mobile tickets is a NY Yankees issue, all sports teams are going to mobile only tickets. The elimination of perks for STHs is a NY Yankees issue.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeSTH View Post
                I don't believe the shift from hard tickets to mobile tickets is a NY Yankees issue, all sports teams are going to mobile only tickets. The elimination of perks for STHs is a NY Yankees issue.
                100% correct. I hate mobile tickets. But that does not prevent the Yankees from mailing you the upgrade and free yearbook coupons. By the way if you go to Citified and buy a ticket at the box office you get a hard ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

100% correct. I hate mobile tickets. But that does not prevent the Yankees from mailing you the upgrade and free yearbook coupons. By the way if you go to Citified and buy a ticket at the box office you get a hard ticket.
                  Is the Yankee box office even open?

Comment

Open is a relative term.

When I was there for the first game of the Mets DH, the box office was only open for "issues", not for selling tickets. There was a sign posted at the entrance to the maze that the ticket office was not open for sale of tickets, and that if you wanted to buy a ticket, it had to be done via app / internet / phone.

And one more thing that really grinded my gears... No more draught Guiness at the Beer Stand under 413... I asked, and they told me that they'll only be selling our of cans, and that they MAY have Guiness in cans, but couldn't tell me where. When I walked around during the rain delay, I sure couldn't find any stands selling them, and surely I wasn't going to wait on those ridiculously long lines, either...

Comment

The Yankees keep telling me I have to wait until the box office opens to redeem my 2019 rain checks, so when it does open will somebody please post here?

Comment

Just got an e mail from my rep telling me if I want to apply the bonus credit for next year's tickets I have to let him know by August 6th.

Comment

Just got email with 2022 schedule. Seems like it’s earlier every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Portbb View Post
                            Just got email with 2022 schedule. Seems like it’s earlier every year.
                            Last year they released the schedule in July. So later this season, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

Last year they released the schedule in July. So later this season, LOL
                              Wow. They started the 2020 season in July and released 2021. I totally forgot that.

Comment

I am away this week and haven’t been able to sell last night, tonight or tomorrow nights games. What is the point in renewing when you can’t even get half your money back on games during the summer?

Comment

Working...
                                X