Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Portbb View Post

Wow. They started the 2020 season in July and released 2021. I totally forgot that.
    As i remember about a week after they released the 2020 schedule they released 2021.

Comment

Yankees moving to an Auto-Renew policy where you have to proactively opt-out of next years seats (this starts 2022 for 2023 tix)

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...enewal-program

Comment

Originally posted by BourbonMan View Post
        Yankees moving to an Auto-Renew policy where you have to proactively opt-out of next years seats (this starts 2022 for 2023 tix)

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/tickets/...enewal-program
        Yes. They are calling it the "Star" program. I got an e mail from my rep this week saying I have to renew by today if I want to apply last season's bonus credit for not getting a refund for next season's tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

Yes. They are calling it the "Star" program. I got an e mail from my rep this week saying I have to renew by today if I want to apply last season's bonus credit for not getting a refund for next season's tickets.
          Interesting... I show a ~$500 credit in my account, but received no notification that I needed to take action on it. The only comms I get from my rep are the homestand newsletters...

No renewal notification, either... But it's typically been around this time...

Mets have had the auto-renew for some time now...

Comment

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

Interesting... I show a ~$500 credit in my account, but received no notification that I needed to take action on it. The only comms I get from my rep are the homestand newsletters...

No renewal notification, either... But it's typically been around this time...

Mets have had the auto-renew for some time now...
            You should call your rep and ask him about it.

Comment

Just received invoice. On a contract and prices went up 4% as per contract. A little disapointing as much fewer benefits this year. Hoped they would keep prices flat to make up for this

Can pay all at once or spread over 4 payments 25% now, 25% in Oct, 25% in Nov and 25% in dec. You ahve a choice of the charges applied on the 1st or on the 15th of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

You should call your rep and ask him about it.
                No need. I just got the email that my renewal info was available. When I went to set up my payment plan, there was an option to use the $539 credit, so I did. I am good.

Thanks for the heads up, though...

I sure hope the option to use the credit doesn't disappear for others...

Comment

Anyone interested in splitting a full season in the bleachers? We cant make it to the games the way we used to.

Comment

I don’t see any perks for full season ticketholders. Mobile tickets now and no other things for kids or anyone else.

Comment

interesting that they aren't promoting post season "preferred pricing" for renewals. (at least not yet). that was part of my 2020 renewal . i guess we'll see if that is a thing when post season strips go onsale (Sept 5 in 2019 )

Comment

Originally posted by BourbonMan View Post
                        interesting that they aren't promoting post season "preferred pricing" for renewals. (at least not yet). that was part of my 2020 renewal . i guess we'll see if that is a thing when post season strips go onsale (Sept 5 in 2019 )
                        They aren’t giving anything. Too add to it they now sell 4 tickets for $99 with a beer and a hot dog. Why have season tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees51 View Post

They aren’t giving anything. Too add to it they now sell 4 tickets for $99 with a beer and a hot dog. Why have season tickets?
                          They give their best customers more and more reasons to walk away... And they'll continue to do it until we walk away...

Comment

has anyone heard anything about post season tix yet?

Comment

Thinking of going to Cooperstown in September, never been, is one full day enough time for the Hall of Fame? Any tips on hotels, restaurants, travel?

Comment

Does anyone know how much sun the lower rows in 421 get?

Comment

Working...
                                X