Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on postseason tickets for partial plans? Was hoping to be able to buy a strip but haven't seen any emails on pre-sales. Though at this rate with the way they are playing there wont be a postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
      Any word on postseason tickets for partial plans? Was hoping to be able to buy a strip but haven't seen any emails on pre-sales. Though at this rate with the way they are playing there wont be a postseason.
      I would think they have to wait until after September 15th to see what will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by jetercanotexarod View Post
        About to lose 9 of their last 11 games. I wouldn’t be too concerned.

Comment

With a postseason spot very much still up in the air on September 21st is anyone else as surprised as I am that they haven't started down the path of postseason ticket sales? I figured they'd be happy to hold my money for a few months given the circumstances. 2018 & 2019 postseason strips were on sale before 9/10.

Comment

Originally posted by gullo317 View Post
            With a postseason spot very much still up in the air on September 21st is anyone else as surprised as I am that they haven't started down the path of postseason ticket sales? I figured they'd be happy to hold my money for a few months given the circumstances. 2018 & 2019 postseason strips were on sale before 9/10.
            The ticket office is a mess these days. My rep is the worst I’ve ever had and trying to call anyone else no one even answers.

Comment

I've decided to pass on the strip this year (even if they offer it to me). They've been playing so ................ty that it's not worth laying out all that money for a strip. In the event, they make a last minute run, I will just get a few games in the presales.
              And I agree - my ticket rep is terrible this year as well.

Comment

I skipped on the strip for the first time ever. IF they make the wildcard and play at home I will just grab a seat on stub hub. Im guessing the secondary market will have better prices than the pre-sale. I don't see the point in laying out all that money this year with the way this team has been playing.

Comment

I paid for the playoffs but have told my rep to give me back my credit and have not paid for 2022.

Comment

Strip sale tomorrow - Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
                      Strip sale tomorrow - Thursday
                      I was presented with two options:
                      1. A full strip for all 12-games
                      2. A half strip with 7 games. Wild Card, ALDS Game 1, then every other potential home game, regardless of home field (so ALDS 3, ALCS 2 and 4, and WS 2 and 4).

I guess the pre-sales and public sales will make use of the seats NOT in the half-plan...

Comment

No bleachers. Lots in Grandstand but often starting in rows 8 or above.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bought a Half-Strip....got exact same seats as in my 20-Game Plan for games not included in the Plan.

Comment

• YankeeSTH
                            YankeeSTH commented
                            Editing a comment
                            nice, so you got same seats for all post season games with a 20 game plan?

20 Game 1 gave me one game in each round and Pre-sale access for WCG….Half-Strip gives me WCG plus 2 more games in each round….looked for seats in my section and was able to get my same seats.

Comment

How long will it take for refunds for post season? I know the calculations will be complicated since we played no home games.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeSTH View Post
                              How long will it take for refunds for post season? I know the calculations will be complicated since we played no home games.
                              I’ll file a dispute with my credit card company if they don’t do anything in the next week or two. It’s what I usually do most years.

Comment

Working...
                              X