Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YankeeSTH View Post
    How long will it take for refunds for post season? I know the calculations will be complicated since we played no home games.
    I passed on the Yankees strips. I couldn't convince my posse to commit to more than a single game, maybe two, and didn't want to be on the hook...

If it's any consolation, the Mets refunded me for my strips on 9/30. So within a week of official elimination??? Their math wasn't hard, either...

Comment

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I passed on the Yankees strips. I couldn't convince my posse to commit to more than a single game, maybe two, and didn't want to be on the hook...

If it's any consolation, the Mets refunded me for my strips on 9/30. So within a week of official elimination??? Their math wasn't hard, either...
      I wish the Yankees could take a page from the Mets customer service. I never even bothered to pay my Yankees invoice for 2022 and am still waiting for my credit to be refunded.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees51 View Post

I wish the Yankees could take a page from the Mets customer service. I never even bothered to pay my Yankees invoice for 2022 and am still waiting for my credit to be refunded.
        Charges from Yankees process immediately. Refunds from Yankees are slow to process. How long could it take to calculate the refund for the 2021 postseason if the Yankees played no home games and they owe all buyers 100% of what they paid?

Math quiz for ticket office, 100% of $5,000 = ?
        Last edited by YankeeSTH; 10-11-21, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Received my credit card refund from Yankees for postseason tickets on Friday. That was surprisingly quick.

Comment

Is anyone still waiting on refunds from ticketmaster? Still waiting on wild card game and alds refunds. this is pretty ridiculous
            Twenty Seven and Counting.

Comment

Twenty Seven and Counting.

Comment

Originally posted by gregzzy22 View Post
                Is anyone still waiting on refunds from ticketmaster? Still waiting on wild card game and alds refunds. this is pretty ridiculous
                yes i am still waiting too

Comment

Received my credit card refund from Yankees for postseason tickets on Friday. That was surprisingly quick.
                  Including the 60 buck "handling" fee

Comment

Including the 60 buck "handling" fee

Comment

Starting to list game times. No more 6:35 night games.

Comment

Lots of great Black Friday deals. Field level seats for $65 and grandstand for $25. Price includes two drinks either soft drinks, water or 12 oz domestic beers.

Comment

I held on to my seats mostly because of the location but I also hoped after that crap season we would see some changes. If this off-season plays out like the last few where the Yankees are crying broke, I think this will be the end of renewing for me. I’ll catch opening day on stubhub and pay a premium if the make a deep playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by Qnz2BX View Post
                            I held on to my seats mostly because of the location but I also hoped after that crap season we would see some changes. If this off-season plays out like the last few where the Yankees are crying broke, I think this will be the end of renewing for me. I’ll catch opening day on stubhub and pay a premium if the make a deep playoff run.
                            I can't blame you. With all their discounting during the regular season, and the "dynamic" pricing model for the post-season, they are making it very easy just NOT to buy a plan... Why should you when:

1. You can get a ticket for half-price later.
                            2. You can get free food / beverage with your buy later.
                            3. You don't need to worry about selling what games you can't use.
                            4. You don't need to worry about going to a game in poor weather, not to mention waiting out a 2 hour rain delay.

Like many pro-sports teams in America... they're making a good case for you to simply stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I can't blame you. With all their discounting during the regular season, and the "dynamic" pricing model for the post-season, they are making it very easy just NOT to buy a plan... Why should you when:

1. You can get a ticket for half-price later.
                              2. You can get free food / beverage with your buy later.
                              3. You don't need to worry about selling what games you can't use.
                              4. You don't need to worry about going to a game in poor weather, not to mention waiting out a 2 hour rain delay.

Like many pro-sports teams in America... they're making a good case for you to simply stay home.
                              I might add don't know if we will get back some of the perks that disappeared last season. Upgrade seat coupons, free yearbook, other things.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

I might add don't know if we will get back some of the perks that disappeared last season. Upgrade seat coupons, free yearbook, other things.
                                We don't even know if we are getting hard tickets anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                X