Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jyanks View Post

We don't even know if we are getting hard tickets anymore!
    My rep told me back in August probably no more hard tickets. Hal using covid as an excuse to save on the cost of printing tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

My rep told me back in August probably no more hard tickets. Hal using covid as an excuse to save on the cost of printing tickets.
      I am sure it has more to do with tracking your habits and getting meta-data from your phone than the cost of printing hard tickets... It's not that hard to load gift cards and coupons onto the Ballpark app...

Comment

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I am sure it has more to do with tracking your habits and getting meta-data from your phone than the cost of printing hard tickets... It's not that hard to load gift cards and coupons onto the Ballpark app...
        Then why was that not done last season?

Comment

Originally posted by ymike673 View Post

Then why was that not done last season?
          The BS I remember everyone (Mets, Rangers, Yanks), was, “In order to minimize contact and prevent the spread of Covid, all tickets will be paperless.” And coupled with the fact that the first two months of the season were at limited capacity, and seats were not in ticketed locations until full capacity was permitted.

teams want to track you.

they needed a good reason to get people off hard tickets, and found one.

Comment

Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

The BS I remember everyone (Mets, Rangers, Yanks), was, “In order to minimize contact and prevent the spread of Covid, all tickets will be paperless.” And coupled with the fact that the first two months of the season were at limited capacity, and seats were not in ticketed locations until full capacity was permitted.

teams want to track you.

they needed a good reason to get people off hard tickets, and found one.
            Except if you went to the Mets box office they would sell you hard tickets.

Comment

Costco even has Yankees tickets deals. I can’t get the photo to upload on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees51 View Post
                Costco even has Yankees tickets deals. I can’t get the photo to upload on here.
                It gets even better...

Now stub hub will send you a 1099 if you sell more than $600 worth of tickets on their platform in 2022... and they will withhold payment if you don't provide them your SSN...

Comment

deleted duplicate post...

Comment

Working...
                  X