Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - will you be renewing for 2022?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ymike673
    replied
    No yesterday but the bar code is showing today.

Leave a comment:

• YankeeJimBeam
    replied
    Mine were available yesterday morning

Leave a comment:

• jyanks
    replied
    I just checked the ballpark app & the barcodes still aren't available for Opening Day. Is that the same for everyone else? Anyone know when the barcodes will be available?

Leave a comment:

• Portbb
    replied
    Originally posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
    Did anyone receive MLb.Tv subscription?
    It was mentioned earlier in this thread. Yes. On March 21

Leave a comment:

• YankeeJimBeam
    replied
    Did anyone receive MLb.Tv subscription?

Leave a comment:

• ymike673
    replied
    Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

I think someone asked their rep last year why no coupons... The rep's response, "Since there was no ticket book, we couldn't print any coupons." That's a Bagdad Bob speech if I ever heard one.

The Mets gave me all my "coupons" in the Ballpark app... Covid 20% Bonus food-and-beverage credit... $50 towards team swag...

They could give it to you if they wanted...

Don't you feel special being a Yankees licensee? (Those survey questions make me want to vomit.)
    I was the one that asked my rep and got that answer.

Leave a comment:

• Yankees dog
    replied
    I have a 20 Game Mets season ticket Plan. The mets treats it's season tickets holders very well. This year I got 4 free ticket vouchers. Yes, I can use the vouchers for field box seats. I gave up my Yankees Sunday Plan. It is cheaper to buy single game tickets and I can pick the games that want to attend.

Leave a comment:

• dstoffa
    replied
    Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
    So let's see. No more hard tickets. So far no free MLB first pitch. Anyone know if season ticket holders will get those coupons for a free yearbook, pin and seat upgrades. Sure a lot of perks to being a season ticket holder these days.
    I think someone asked their rep last year why no coupons... The rep's response, "Since there was no ticket book, we couldn't print any coupons." That's a Bagdad Bob speech if I ever heard one.

The Mets gave me all my "coupons" in the Ballpark app... Covid 20% Bonus food-and-beverage credit... $50 towards team swag...

They could give it to you if they wanted...

Don't you feel special being a Yankees licensee? (Those survey questions make me want to vomit.)

Leave a comment:

• dstoffa
    replied

I just got the Email .
    Got mine, too.

Leave a comment:

• ymike673
    replied
    Originally posted by Portbb View Post

The free MLB.tv offer is out today to Mets partial and full STHers. Per my neighbor. Yankees offer should come out today as well, presumably.
    I just got the Email .

Leave a comment:

• Portbb
    replied

Yep. Stopped buying MLB Game Day audio once I got MLB.tv for free...

Checked the archives. The email for the offer came the last week of February.
    So, if they're gonna offer it, they may have not sent out the emails since the players were locked out...
    We'll find out soon enough.
    The free MLB.tv offer is out today to Mets partial and full STHers. Per my neighbor. Yankees offer should come out today as well, presumably.

Leave a comment:

• ymike673
    replied
    So let's see. No more hard tickets. So far no free MLB first pitch. Anyone know if season ticket holders will get those coupons for a free yearbook, pin and seat upgrades. Sure a lot of perks to being a season ticket holder these days.

Leave a comment:

• ymike673
    replied

So, if they're gonna offer it, they may have not sent out the emails since the players were locked out...
    Yeah. Good point. Figure we should know this week or next.

Leave a comment:

• dstoffa
    replied

Yeah. The Mets have been offering that a few years longer than the Yankees have. You got it for 20 games? That's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• ymike673
    replied

The past few seasons I was given free MLB.tv with my Mets 20-game plan. Usually I got an email to "cash in" the benefit. Not this season (yet). Usually the mail was sent the last week of February.
    Yeah. The Mets have been offering that a few years longer than the Yankees have. You got it for 20 games? That's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X