Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Holders - did you or will you be renewing for 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Did anyone go today? I’m watching from home. I’m just wondering how things went with entry into the stadium.

    Comment


      #77
      Went very smoothly. They never asked for my test results. Limit of 4 in elevator. Seats not being used were tied up.

      Many concessions stands are closed but you can bring in food and plastic bottles. Note all concessions are credit/debit cards only. If you dont have one there are "reverse ATMS" where you put in cash and get a debit card good at the Stadium and wherever Mastercard is accepted.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      Last edited by YankeeJimBeam; 04-02-21, 04:24 AM.

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
        Went very smoothly. They never asked for my test results. Limit of 4 in elevator. Seats not being used were tied up.

        Many concessions stands are closed but you can bring in food and plastic bottles. Note all concessions are credit/debit cards only. If you dont have one there are "reverse ATMS" where you put in cash and get a debit card good at the Stadium and wherever Mastercard is accepted.
        Did they require masks? While watching the game it looked like over half the crowd either had the mask down on their chin or totally off. Saw a picture with a caption about it online too.

        From what I’ve read they’ve been on people’s cases about it at MSG.

        Comment


          #79
          They require in public places like entrance and concourse. In the seats it is unfortunately more lax for two reason 1) they dont have the staff to go around and police it and 2) if one is eating and drinking in a seat then mask not required. If someone nurses a beer for a while no mask. When they are done dont always put mask back on. Some people obey the rules and some do not. Much like society these days.

          Comment


            #80
            I attended on Saturday April 3. They DID check my Vaccination Card with my Photo ID before getting in line for Gate 4. It wasn't the unmasked that was a problem to me, rather it was the inconsiderate fans that moved into the unoccupied seats, thus encroaching the people who had the legitimate social distance seats. This can be avoided by securing the social distance seats with "Tie down strapping" like what was done at Citizen Bank Park for the Phillies games. Those seats could not be folded down.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Trentonstew View Post
              I attended on Saturday April 3. They DID check my Vaccination Card with my Photo ID before getting in line for Gate 4. It wasn't the unmasked that was a problem to me, rather it was the inconsiderate fans that moved into the unoccupied seats, thus encroaching the people who had the legitimate social distance seats. This can be avoided by securing the social distance seats with "Tie down strapping" like what was done at Citizen Bank Park for the Phillies games. Those seats could not be folded down.
              There were seats tied down like that in the upper deck. A friend sent me a pic on opening day

              Comment


                #82
                Not in 3rd deck section 325...maybe determined fans removed the "ties" on Opening Day and Saturday to sit on the sunny side ...I guess this will give the Stadium staff a "heads up" on correcting this

                Comment


                  #83
                  Seats were tied down in Jim Beam in 300s on opening. See pictures above on earlier post. A fan may have untied some to sit elsewhere.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Has anyone heard from the Yankees about the $25 shipping fee or the gift that came with our ticket books?

                    Or about the promotion schedule or old timers day?

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by YankeeSTH View Post
                      Has anyone heard from the Yankees about the $25 shipping fee or the gift that came with our ticket books?

                      Or about the promotion schedule or old timers day?
                      Apparently just more of our cash they can collect interest on. You would think they could have at least mailed us last year's yearbook.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Just got an email that they are having another presale tomorrow for the first 9 games in May.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by ymike673 View Post
                          Just got an email that they are having another presale tomorrow for the first 9 games in May.
                          I got the same today and have mine at 10 am. From what I understand once you take a plan you are committing to that plan for the entire season (assuming capacity does not change).

                          I will look tomorrow but some of the games coming up have very high face values based on tiered pricing.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by Yankees51 View Post

                            I got the same today and have mine at 10 am. From what I understand once you take a plan you are committing to that plan for the entire season (assuming capacity does not change).

                            I will look tomorrow but some of the games coming up have very high face values based on tiered pricing.
                            Passing on it since they probably won't sell 1 seat pods like last time. Plus I was offered a seat in a friends 4 seat pod for the duration and I can join them starting next Friday when I will be considered fully vaccinated.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              The see that the Garden is now offering rapid testing on site. Maybe the Yanks will end up doing the same - For onsite antigen COVID-19 testing: The Garden is partnering with Ambulnz to provide onsite antigen COVID-19 testing on event days – with Ambulnz delivering results within 30 minutes for $30. To ensure availability, we recommend guests book an appointment and register with Ambulnz in advance by visiting https://www.docgo.com/msg, and plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
                                The see that the Garden is now offering rapid testing on site. Maybe the Yanks will end up doing the same - For onsite antigen COVID-19 testing: The Garden is partnering with Ambulnz to provide onsite antigen COVID-19 testing on event days – with Ambulnz delivering results within 30 minutes for $30. To ensure availability, we recommend guests book an appointment and register with Ambulnz in advance by visiting https://www.docgo.com/msg, and plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
                                I’m sure the Yanks will. The Mets have on site testing since opening day for the same $30 from docgo. They should be able to set up shop for the start of the next homestand.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X