Mlb.tv 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mlb.tv 2021

The YES Network will broadcast 16 ST games. The schedule can be found here.
    https://www.mlb.com/yankees/schedule/2021-03

Comment

Originally posted by LongtimeNYYFan View Post
      I don't remember them scheduling that many games last spring before the plug was pulled in March.
      NYYFANS: See you on the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by LongtimeNYYFan View Post
        Thanks for posting this. I'm disappointed they're not on TV next Sunday afternoon, their 1st game in Tampa. Maybe they'll be on MLB network.
        "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

I saw something about Sterling and Kay doing a couple spring training games together but I'm not sure which ones.
          If you gotta a problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta a problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate.

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
            I saw something about Sterling and Kay doing a couple spring training games together but I'm not sure which ones.
            Thank goodness for social distancing, because with how big their heads have both gotten it would be hard to get them in one booth.
            Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
              Thank goodness for social distancing, because with how big their heads have both gotten it would be hard to get them in one booth.
              I'd have a huge head too if I was getting paid to cover the New York Yankees. I missed my calling lol
              Last edited by sjb23; 02-21-21, 08:46 AM.
              "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

Originally posted by sjb23 View Post
                Thanks for posting this. I'm disappointed they're not on TV next Sunday afternoon, their 1st game in Tampa. Maybe they'll be on MLB network.
                That could be an error. Yes always airs the first game from Tampa. Only SPT game the Yankees wear their full pinstripes.

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                  YES Network
                  @YESNetwork

Feb 19
                  Big news:
                  @RealMichaelKay
                  to reunite with John Sterling to call Yankees games on YES on March 15 and 22.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeJimBeam View Post
                    YES Network
                    @YESNetwork

Feb 19
                    Big news:
                    @RealMichaelKay
                    to reunite with John Sterling to call Yankees games on YES on March 15 and 22.

I'll be looking forward to this. I like the two of them together. Add Jack Curry in with them and it could be very entertaining and informative.

Comment

Originally posted by Portbb View Post
                      A couple of friends of mine got their free subscription offer on Wednesday. One Nats STH and one Mets STH. Yankees offer should arrive shortly.
                      And they got their activation emails today.

Comment

Dodgers ticket holders also got their activation email today.

Comment

My rep indicated MLB.Tv email going out in the next week though possibly as early as Friday.

Comment

Received link today

Comment

Got the link today.

Comment

So today is the first day to get mlb.tv for FREE if you have T-mobile. I got mine already. Easy as pie. Download T-mobile Tuesday app on your phone or you can do through the T-mobile website. https://www.t-mobile.com/mlbCan't beat FREE!!

Offer expires April 6 at 4:59 AM.
                                "Deep to left! Yastrzemski will not get it! It's a home run! A three-run homer by Bucky Dent! And the Yankees now lead by a score of 3-2!" - New York Yankees announcer Bill White (October 2, 1978)

Comment

Working...
                                X