Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by ojo View Post
    She got the Moderna vaccine. And you know...I woke up this morning remembering I forgot to include a key point as to why she may have felt the worst she had ever felt in her life.

She had a (scheduled) hysterectomy between doses. Don’t do that if you can avoid it.
    That definitely could be a factor.

As an aside, I'm envious. I'd love to yeet my uterus. I don't need it anymore. :lol:
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
      You keep a list?
      No, but it’s not hard to remember the worst I’ve felt, especially if you include things like 'prep for colonoscopy' or ‘girlfriend dumped me.'
      Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
        That definitely could be a factor.

As an aside, I'm envious. I'd love to yeet my uterus. I don't need it anymore. :lol:
        Wow, you must be very envious of me.
        -Kevin

"My point is you can't compare things with statistics." Joe Morgan

"I'd have won that trial. I've often said that." Stephen A. Smith on the OJ Simpson trial

RIP, Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Soriambi View Post
          Wow, you must be very envious of me.
          :lol:
          "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Further proof of our collective abject failure at handling the virus.

https://twitter.com/luckytran/status...780941825?s=20

Western Australia just confirmed its *first* COVID-19 case in 10 months. The response? Full lockdown & mandatory masks.

The US has had *hundreds of thousands* of new cases every day for several months. The response? Reopens indoor dining for Valentine’s & allows big weddings.

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
              Weddings could be held starting March 15 at 50% capacity.
              How does THAT work? Just the bride, and the groom says home?

"But what people tend to forget...is that being a Yankee is as much about character as it is about performance; as much about who you are as what you do."
              - President Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Maynerd View Post
                How does THAT work? Just the bride, and the groom says home?
                That probably would be OK with most grooms.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday which made me sad because I haven't seen her in such a long time. Hopefully one day things will return to normal.
                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

My 81 yo MIL has appointment this week for vaccine.
                  Baseball is life;
                  the rest is just details.

Comment

https://twitter.com/luckytran/status...780941825?s=20

This country is trash.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-states-463953

Biden’s team is still trying to locate upwards of 20 million vaccine doses that have been sent to states — a mystery that has hampered plans to speed up the national vaccination effort.
                      Biden's team is still trying to get a firm grasp on the whereabouts of more than 20 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine that the federal government bought and distributed to states but has yet to record as being administered to patients.

Only a small percentage of those unaccounted for doses — roughly 2 million, two officials said — is due to lags in data reporting, the Biden team believes. That would mean the rest of the crucial supply is boxed away in warehouses, sitting idle in freezers or floating elsewhere in the complex distribution pipeline that runs from the administration to individual states.
                      20,000,000 doses are in limbo because Trump couldn't care less about actually doing work.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-states-463953

20,000,000 doses are in limbo because Trump couldn't care less about actually doing work.
                        Maybe they're hanging out with the parents who were separated from their children at the border.

Comment

Finally getting ready for my first vaccination shot. Local hospital is coming to work to administer it, but it’s a little unorganized and hectic. I think once we get the “go” signal (possibly as early as Thursday), we’re just going to have to drop what we’re doing and come get our shots, or miss our chance. It’s making it hard to schedule and plan my days.

Comment

Still no ETA for my group in CT. Still on 75 and older. Next is 65-74 and then after that underlying conditions

Comment

Anyone in the NYC area or knows anyone that is vaccine eligible there but has not been able to get an appt, they are starting vacs at Yankee Stadium next week and there are thousands of available slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
                                Anyone in the NYC area or knows anyone that is vaccine eligible there but has not been able to get an appt, they are starting vacs at Yankee Stadium next week and there are thousands of available slots.
                                I thought I saw that is only open to Bronx residents?
                                You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Working...
                                X