2022 Kids in the Hall Performance Thread thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Kids in the Hall Performance Thread thread

You know, these young geeks have been maligned for several years now. It's high time we started giving these guys a little praise.

All they needed was a few less injuries and a better pitching coach(es) and a better hitting coach(es) and a super easy schedule to start the season and these guys are performing as superstars.

Yes, they still make a bonehead move now and then (like keeping Chapman only to save games), (like occasionally resting the super hot batter) (like constantly pulling the pitcher with 2 outs and no one on ---- but we all know this is for more revenue for YES due to extra Montefiore commercials filmed in 2017)... but overall, you really can't complain.

The kids have clearly come into their own. Were the growing pains worth it these past 7 year? Perhaps. Still a little too early to tell.
    Brian Cashman: "I have no idea."

In a semi-related note, the original Kids in the Hall have gotten back together and are making comedy once again.

Coincidence that this has coincided with the new found excellence for our very own Kids in the Hall? I think not.
    Brian Cashman: "I have no idea."

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
      In a semi-related note, the original Kids in the Hall have gotten back together and are making comedy once again.

Coincidence that this has coincided with the new found excellence for our very own Kids in the Hall? I think not.
      Has the original TKITH's comedy gotten really unfunny the last month and a half?
      I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, when they said "sit down" I stood up.

Comment

Working...
      X