2022 Anthony Rizzo Performance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvanJ View Post
    Of the 144 hitters with enough plate appearances to qualify, he has the lowest batting average on balls in play (BABIP).
    That's not at all surprising. It seems like 90% of his ground balls are either right at the first baseman or short right fielder. He may benefit some next year with the shift rule changes.
    Let the kids play.

Comment

Rizzo has a HR in each of his 2 postseason starts with the Yanks.
      Let's Go Yankees!

Comment

I think Anthony opts out of his contract this winter and I sure hope the Yanks are able to re-sign him.

He is and can be a leader on this team and he's great protection for Judge in the lineup.

My guess is they're going to need to pay him 3yrs/$60M. maybe more even.
        "Somebody once asked me if I ever went up to the plate trying to hit a home run. I said, 'Sure, every time.'" -- Mickey Mantle

Comment

I sure hope he doesn't re-injure that back bending down for every IKF throw.
          Brian Cashman: "I have no idea."

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
            I sure hope he doesn't re-injure that back bending down for every IKF throw.
            Solution: Put Peraza at SS...
            "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Tock Ada Shot View Post

Solution: Put Peraza at SS...
              THIS!
              Times a hundred million billion!
              "Leave it to Yankees fans to be upset at having too many great players.”—Hitman23

Comment

Working...
              X