Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rumor (Giambi for Green ,Perez)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New rumor (Giambi for Green ,Perez)

    I caught this one last night on ESPN Radio 1050 .I have to say It would be possible.Giambi and Green have been horible this year and may be a wash with the Yanks getting a young lefty into the rotation.Green was once loved by stick when playing healthy in Toronto and Giambi a L.A. native could work out for both clubs.Buz have you gotten any word of this yet in LA?

    #2
    Thanks but no thanks. Besides Giambi has a no trade clause.

    Comment


      #3
      I hope thats just a rumor.
      Now you see that Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb. - Dark Helmet, "Spaceballs"

      Comment


        #4
        This is true but he just might waive it to go home.I have mixed feelings here.I'd love Perez but feel Giambi will come around and although Green is a better 1st basemen I think his shoulder is shot.

        Comment


          #5
          Green is having an absolutely atrocious year. He is actually getting booed in LA. They wouldn't do this, because they are already short on starters as it is, and they just can't inherit Giambi's contract.

          Comment


            #6
            I sure hope this is just somebody speculating
            In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum
            John 1:1

            ^ has a petition to change the city name of Port Myers to Mike Myers.-mitchrock

            Comment


              #7
              No thanks....

              Comment


                #8
                No thanks. Giambi will be a force in the 2nd half. This is a garbage rumor.
                [IMG]http://johnedwards.com/assets/downloads/email-signature.jpg[/IMG]

                Comment


                  #9
                  How long is greene's contract? it might we a great way to get rid of Giambi and his 7 year deal

                  wishful thinking though as i don't believe anything or anyone anymore this time of year

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by yanksrule51
                    No thanks. Giambi will be a force in the 2nd half. This is a garbage rumor.
                    Well said.
                    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy][COLOR=navy][U][URL="http://reason.com/"]Reason Online[/URL]
                    [URL="http://junkscience.com/"]Junk Science[/URL]
                    [URL="http://reason.tv/"]Drew Carey Project[/URL][/U][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by NYnitty
                      How long is greene's contract? it might we a great way to get rid of Giambi and his 7 year deal

                      wishful thinking though as i don't believe anything or anyone anymore this time of year
                      He is signed through 2005.
                      “I mean, people knew that Brown was out there, and that Randy was ornery all the time. And Pavano is whoever he is. But if you’re their manager, you can’t go out and write about them like that.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        all it takes is for some yahoo to call into a radio station and say he heard such and such from a buddy and then you have a rumor...

                        this rumor is b.s. but expect many more just like it before this month is out..

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I don't see why LA would do this

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: New rumor (Giambi for Green ,Perez)

                            Originally posted by Yankyfan
                            I caught this one last night on ESPN Radio 1050 .I have to say It would be possible.Giambi and Green have been horible this year and may be a wash with the Yanks getting a young lefty into the rotation.Green was once loved by stick when playing healthy in Toronto and Giambi a L.A. native could work out for both clubs.Buz have you gotten any word of this yet in LA?
                            Giambi has not been horrible, as the numbers in my sig will attest.
                            He has been un-healthy.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              why would the yanks do this ??? there is no benefit for them !!! file this one under "dumb rumors" !!! :lol:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X