Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Man_With_No_Plan View Post
    For someone so obsessed with being on the right side of history, you're very passive aggressive in public posts. Why do you feel the need to insult me? Two people can disagree with hating each other.
    I don't hate you. I don't know you. I read your posts without any exhaustion at all.

Comment

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
      I don't hate you. I don't know you. I read your posts without any exhaustion at all.
      Then please stop being snarky with me. Or maybe just stop responding.

And why are you on a site called redstate.com? You can come to a safe conclusion about the site just by the name haha. It's like being offended by FOX News or MSNBC having a political bias.

Comment

Then please stop being snarky with me. Or maybe just stop responding.

And why are you on a site called redstate.com? You can come to a safe conclusion about the site just by the name haha. It's like being offended by FOX News or MSNBC having a political bias.
        Nah. I'll continue to respond to whatever posts strike my fancy. Maybe you should feel honored. Ever think about that?!

And the redstate link popped up as a retweet on my Twitter feed. I found it amusing given the current conversation here.

Comment

On a lighter note, I hooked my 90 year old dad up with a virtual mass so he wouldn't go to church. I think I've created a monster.

Comment

Nah. I'll continue to respond to whatever posts strike my fancy. Maybe you should feel honored. Ever think about that?!

And the redstate link popped up as a retweet on my Twitter feed. I found it amusing given the current conversation here.
            Okay, then I'll specify to please stop being snarky and passive aggressive with me. I'm happy to have a legitimate discussion though.

Comment

Okay, then I'll specify to please stop being snarky and passive aggressive with me. I'm happy to have a legitimate discussion though.
              Hmmm. Nah. I yam what I yam.

Comment

Ah. I was afraid it would be the lame hack joke. Yes... I agree that Trump is a horrible public speaker. But jeez, Biden makes him look like a spry young kid.
                Biden is a gaffe machine everyone knows that it’s nothing new. But health wise he looks rather spry while Trump looks old and tired.

But just listen to the speeches each one gave on the Corona Virus Pandemic earlier this week and if you think honestly thing Trump did a better job of it then Biden please elaborate on why you believe it is is so.

Biden laid out clear reasonable action while sounding Presidential and directed folks to his website where he laid out a detailed action plan. Conversely Trump seemed to lie, misdirect, and shift blame while not laying out any real plan of action. In the process the lack of confidence led to the 4th largest single day percentage gain drop in the stock market and the largest since 1987. He did such a bullock job of it he had to hit the reset button, double track and try again on Friday, still while taking no personal responsibility even though he shut down the Obama Biden Pandemic response team 18 months ago.
                Baseball is life;
                the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
                  Biden is a gaffe machine everyone knows that it’s nothing new. But health wise he looks rather spry while Trump looks old and tired.

But just listen to the speeches each one gave on the Corona Virus Pandemic earlier this week and if you think honestly thing Trump did a better job of it then Biden please elaborate on why you believe it is is so.

Biden laid out clear reasonable action while sounding Presidential and directed folks to his website where he laid out a detailed action plan. Conversely Trump seemed to lie, misdirect, and shift blame while not laying out any real plan of action. In the process the lack of confidence led to the 4th largest single day percentage gain drop in the stock market and the largest since 1987. He did such a bullock job of it he had to hit the reset button, double track and try again on Friday, still while taking no personal responsibility even though he shut down the Obama Biden Pandemic response team 18 months ago.
                  Not to mention they had to issue three major corrections to Trump’s speech

Comment

On a lighter note, I hooked my 90 year old dad up with a virtual mass so he wouldn't go to church. I think I've created a monster.
                    Joel Osteen?
                    Stay "We" my friends

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

I don't know... there's a fine line between gaffes and mental decline. Biden can barely remember Obama's name. I kind of feel that he's just a warm body who has been programmed at this point. He has a mountain of canned answers that he goes to and sometimes gets things mixed up. And of course Trump is obese and possibly the oddest looking human being on Earth, but that's what makes the fact that he's mentally sharper even more stark. I think a one on one debate where Trump has no holds barred and Biden can only stick with his talking points is not going to look good for the Democrats.

And in a situation like this, I'm not sure one person (even a President) can have much of an influence on what happens. Unless he literally bans going outside, it's always going to come down to the will of people to not spread the virus. I think even if Trump had come out right away and urged everyone to stay inside, we'd be in pretty much the exact same situation right now.

That being said, Biden has his history of responding poorly to situations like this. My apologies for the ridiculous Twitter source... but it at least has the unedited video: https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...32094833954817

Comment

Yale university told their students not to return for the remainder of the spring semester.

Driving through New Haven last night it was a ghost town. Very odd.
                        You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

I don't know... there's a fine line between gaffes and mental decline. Biden can barely remember Obama's name. I kind of feel that he's just a warm body who has been programmed at this point. He has a mountain of canned answers that he goes to and sometimes gets things mixed up. And of course Trump is obese and possibly the oddest looking human being on Earth, but that's what makes the fact that he's mentally sharper even more stark. I think a one on one debate where Trump has no holds barred and Biden can only stick with his talking points is not going to look good for the Democrats.

And in a situation like this, I'm not sure one person (even a President) can have much of an influence on what happens. Unless he literally bans going outside, it's always going to come down to the will of people to not spread the virus. I think even if Trump had come out right away and urged everyone to stay inside, we'd be in pretty much the exact same situation right now.

That being said, Biden has his history of responding poorly to situations like this. My apologies for the ridiculous Twitter source... but it at least has the unedited video: https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...32094833954817
                          That's a colossal pile of dog doo and you know it. The president's job here is to lead and inspire. When he speaks, you listen for assurance. Instead, he blathered and lied. And can't get out of the way because his words are like a fart that prevent you from entering the office to get work done. He's just a waste of space at this point in time, and IMO, this is going to sink him come November.

No, I don't take responsibility at all.

You got that right Donnie.
                          “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Trump is mentally sharp?

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                              That's a colossal pile of dog doo and you know it. The president's job here is to lead and inspire. When he speaks, you listen for assurance. Instead, he blathered and lied. And can't get out of the way because his words are like a fart that prevent you from entering the office to get work done. He's just a waste of space at this point in time, and IMO, this is going to sink him come November.

No, I don't take responsibility at all.

You got that right Donnie.
                              So then certainly every single leader of every single country is equally responsible?

Comment

Trump is mentally sharp?
                                SharpER than Biden. Again you left out an important detail that very much twists what I actually said into something else. You've done that a few times. Please stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X