Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Well, I guess they know their target audience won’t read past the headlines because the Denmark study definitely doesn’t say what they claim it does. And we’ve shown many links with this he non-vaccinating (red) states and their higher death totals, but anyway, they’re grifters:


    -Writing for Science-Based Medicine, David Gorski, Professor of Surgery at Wayne State University, stated that "One possible interpretation is that Drs. Gupta, Bhattacharya, and Kulldorff are politically very naïve or were "simply being useful idiots" for the American Institute for Economic Research, the organization promoting it

    https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/gre...n-declaration/

    - He offered opinions regarding the pediatric effects of masks on children, a discipline on which he admitted he was not qualified to speak," Crenshaw said. "His demeanor and tone while testifying suggest that he is advancing a personal agenda. At this stage of the proceedings, the Court is simply unwilling to trust Dr. Bhattacharya."



    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...es/8449956002/




    -

    Comment


      So the Great Barrington Declaration is alive and well and being picked up as an op-ed. Cool cool

      Comment


        Listen, I know it’s hard. The game show host was supposed to be receiving daily briefings. He bragged about ignoring them and publicly instructed state health departments to bypass reporting data to the CDC. It’s pretty desperate to blame Fauci who doesn’t implement policy at all. But thise studies did mention the importance of no face touching, hand washing, etc. which Fauci was adamant about from minute one.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

          Another thing that bothers me is just a month ago the FDA panel voted down booster shots 16-3, and had some scary things to say about them, and now this same vaccine they voted against giving to adults they want to give to children? I know its a much smaller dose, but I’m going to wait until I see more studies.
          I still can't wrap my head around the fact that now they recommend that women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant to go ahead & get the shot. This by pharmaceutical companies who are exempt from lawsuits.

          I certainly wouldnt allow my children to receive the shot.

          Comment


            I am old enough to remember when Newsweek was a real magazine.

            DANMASK-19, the first trial of mask use during covid-19, was “negative.” Masks didn’t work. We knew this before the trial was published because we were told so on social media. The authors were reported by the media to be struggling to find a major journal for their trial.1 Journals weren’t proving brave enough to publish the study, said the authors, and they didn’t make a preprint available.

            When the mythical trial was finally published last week in the Annals of Internal Medicine we didn’t need to read it. We already knew its damning verdict on mask wearing. Social media told us as much. Eminent professors of evidence based medicine, Carl Heneghan and Tom Jefferson, confirmed this in an article for the Spectator.2

            Except that if you read the published paper you find almost the exact opposite.345 The trial is inconclusive rather than negative, and it points to a likely benefit of mask wearing to the wearer—it did not examine the wider potential benefit of reduced spread of infection to others—and this even in a population where mask wearing isn’t mandatory and prevalence of infection is low. This finding is in keeping with summaries of evidence from Cochrane.
            https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4586

            Comment


              Originally posted by gneissguy View Post

              I still can't wrap my head around the fact that now they recommend that women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant to go ahead & get the shot. This by pharmaceutical companies who are exempt from lawsuits.

              I certainly wouldnt allow my children to receive the shot.
              Have they found any evidence that the vaccine affects pregnancy? I read that COVID itself can cause an increase in preterm births and pregnancy loss.

              A part of me wonders how many people who are on the fence about the shot would change their mind if Biden lifted the exemption on lawsuits. We have quite the love/hate relationship with those companies in this country.

              ​​​​
              Stay "We" my friends

              Comment


                Originally posted by Tyler Durden View Post

                Have they found any evidence that the vaccine affects pregnancy? I read that COVID itself can cause an increase in preterm births and pregnancy loss.

                A part of me wonders how many people who are on the fence about the shot would change their mind if Biden lifted the exemption on lawsuits. We have quite the love/hate relationship with those companies in this country.

                ​​​​
                Exemption on lawsuits? Lawsuits on vaccine manufacturing?
                “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ojo View Post

                  Exemption on lawsuits? Lawsuits on vaccine manufacturing?
                  When they were being developed the federal government invoked the PREP Act and granted blanket immunity from liability lawsuits to Pfizer and Moderna if people suffer serious side effects from the Covid vaccine.

                  You can't sue them or the FDA if you have serious side effects. I imagine that doesn't sit well with people who are worried about "long term" effects of the vaccine.

                  Last I read, that exemption is set to expire in 2024, but my thought is that it might be a good move to get more people on board with getting vaxxed if Biden were to end it sooner.

                  Stay "We" my friends

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Tyler Durden View Post

                    When they were being developed the federal government invoked the PREP Act and granted blanket immunity from liability lawsuits to Pfizer and Moderna if people suffer serious side effects from the Covid vaccine.

                    You can't sue them or the FDA if you have serious side effects. I imagine that doesn't sit well with people who are worried about "long term" effects of the vaccine.

                    Last I read, that exemption is set to expire in 2024, but my thought is that it might be a good move to get more people on board with getting vaxxed if Biden were to end it sooner.
                    Thanks for clarifying. That depends on the demographics of who is still to be vaccinated. Frankly, I'd prefer increased mandates on vaccine requirements.
                    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Texsahara View Post
                      So the Great Barrington Declaration is alive and well and being picked up as an op-ed. Cool cool
                      I hadn't even heard of this until now.

                      Yikes.
                      "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Texsahara View Post


                        What about you? you got mom vaccinated and you aren't vaccinating the kiddos. what about the man in the middle?
                        No I had the virus a few months ago.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by gneissguy View Post

                          I still can't wrap my head around the fact that now they recommend that women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant to go ahead & get the shot. This by pharmaceutical companies who are exempt from lawsuits.

                          I certainly wouldnt allow my children to receive the shot.
                          I would actually hear an explanation for why the 16-3 vote against boosters for reasons like “not enough data”
                          has turned to a unanimous yes for kids. Someone correct me if Im wrong please, booster vaccine is same substance as kids shot right?
                          I also saw that one of the docs on the panel said something like “we wont really know what the problems with the vaccine until we get more of them vaccinated”
                          Doesn’t help my confidence in the stuff.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                            No I had the virus a few months ago.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                              I would actually hear an explanation for why the 16-3 vote against boosters for reasons like “not enough data”
                              has turned to a unanimous yes for kids. Someone correct me if Im wrong please, booster vaccine is same substance as kids shot right?
                              I also saw that one of the docs on the panel said something like “we wont really know what the problems with the vaccine until we get more of them vaccinated”
                              Doesn’t help my confidence in the stuff.
                              These are two different discussions. The panel wasn't questioning the benefit of the vaccine for people who haven't received it - they were questioning whether there was enough data to suggest that an additional shot was necessary for all people (which includes agreeing that efficacy was declining enough to require that additional shot). The panel is trying to make that decision in real time, and we may well see that reverse in the coming months as more data are collected.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by YFIB View Post

                                These are two different discussions. The panel wasn't questioning the benefit of the vaccine for people who haven't received it - they were questioning whether there was enough data to suggest that an additional shot was necessary for all people (which includes agreeing that efficacy was declining enough to require that additional shot). The panel is trying to make that decision in real time, and we may well see that reverse in the coming months as more data are collected.
                                Yeah I get it but if these doctors have some second thoughts about giving a certain substance to healthy adults, Im going to wait for a while before giving it to my child. Especially when it’s given to fight something that is no worse than the regular flu in children.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X