No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're getting into some serious Flintstones driving scenery here.
    Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Fentanyl?
      No the vaccine.
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-coroner-finds

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post

Very simply, this isn't how medical research works. I've explained that. It's not a difficult concept - the doctors would want evidence that there's a benefit to the second bottle before they recommend it.

Regarding myocarditis - simply - NO. That's why they recommended the vaccine for kids - the benefits outweigh the risks. That's precisely the criteria that is used to approve medicines and vaccines.
        Im going to leave you with one stat to show how worried parents need to be.
        1.8 million schoolchildren in Sweden. No zoom classes. Everyone went to school like normal people. No masks.
        Zero deaths.
        Don’t forget, the kids are going to need boosters for probably the next few years just like the adults. Now we are giving multiple doses of this stuff that a few weeks ago wasn't safe for adults.

Comment

Just the fact that anything negative about the vaccines gets wiped from social media should tell us all we need to know. Add to that Dr Fauci gets caught in lies left and right and his department sticking little dogs heads in cages and letting flies eat their faces off and NOTHING!
          Guy is still on TV telling people how they should live their lives. Crazy times.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
            We're getting into some serious Flintstones driving scenery here.
            How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post
              Nobody is getting the AZ vaccine in this country and, while tragic, this is EXTREMELY rare. I've seen dozens of Covid-19 deaths and, since we've had a highly efficacious vaccine available, almost all of them are in the unvaccinated. The one that I've seen who was fully vaccinated was in his 80s with numerous severe comorbidities. And I can admit that my experience still isn't science but anecdote, though my anecdote mirrors the science. Yours does not.
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Just the fact that anything negative about the vaccines gets wiped from social media should tell us all we need to know. Add to that Dr Fauci gets caught in lies left and right and his department sticking little dogs heads in cages and letting flies eat their faces off and NOTHING!
                Guy is still on TV telling people how they should live their lives. Crazy times.
                🤣😂🤣😂

Time to block the retread.
                "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

How about now?
                  Fred's car is accelerating.
                  Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

I never gave you a proper welcome. You seem nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

You might have previously given a proper goodbye.

Anywho, not that most people needed further explanation, but Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake put out a statement today that they will be delaying other surgeries and procedures due to excess capacity. Largely from Covid cases. I’m sure many other facilities have similar statements.

Comment

Yes Vaccines can have side effects including death

From the article

Deaths linked to the clots are even rarer. There have been 72 deaths in the UK after 24.8 million first doses and 23.9 million second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
                        By comparison there have been ~143,000 COVID deaths in the UK to date.
                        Baseball is life;
                        the rest is just details.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...tries-rcna4450

U.S. men saw life expectancy fall by nearly 2.3 years, from about 76.7 to 74.4. Women lost more than 1.6 years of life expectancy, from about 81.8 to 80.2.
                          Only Russia had a bigger decline among all industrialized nations.
                          Baseball is life;
                          the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

He has really tough feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
                              https://www.nbcnews.com/science/scie...tries-rcna4450

Only Russia had a bigger decline among all industrialized nations.
                              I'm not surprised. We've got a lot of anti-vaxxers and lack of universal healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

Yes Vaccines can have side effects including death

From the article

By comparison there have been ~143,000 COVID deaths in the UK to date.
                                We are talking about healthy children. Not in the same universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X