Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Nobody is getting the AZ vaccine in this country and, while tragic, this is EXTREMELY rare. I've seen dozens of Covid-19 deaths and, since we've had a highly efficacious vaccine available, almost all of them are in the unvaccinated. The one that I've seen who was fully vaccinated was in his 80s with numerous severe comorbidities. And I can admit that my experience still isn't science but anecdote, though my anecdote mirrors the science. Yours does not.
    “Highly efficacious” -Assuming facts not in evidence.

Also we arent talking about risk vs reward in older sick people. This is about children. The risks are just about zero when they get covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

We are talking about healthy children. Not in the same universe.
      The link you posted that he responded to was about adults. Keep those goalposts steady.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post

Fred's car is accelerating.
        I don't know where Fred gets that stamina from. It's impressive.

Comment

https://www.totalhealth.co.uk/blog/b...-whistleblower

If we had a decent media this might actually be a big story. Good thing we aren’t giving this stuff to little kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

The link you posted that he responded to was about adults. Keep those goalposts steady.
            The effects of the vaccines on adults causes concern for giving them to children. Old people dying from covid shouldn’t be a reason for vaccinating kids. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

The effects of the vaccines on adults causes concern for giving them to children. Old people dying from covid shouldn’t be a reason for vaccinating kids. Big difference.
              Well, actually, it should. Many little kids live with elderly grandparents. Many, mine included, are babysat by elderly grandparents. Unless you don't give a hoot about anyone else, your kids should be vaccinated against covid.

I've seen previously healthy young children get put on ECMO and have multiple pressors via drip on board because of covid, and the risks of covid in kids are greater than many other childhood diseases for which we still vaccinate, so my kids will be vaccinated. I prefer that they have their best chance to survive. YMMV.

Ok, gotta do what I said and block the retread. Heh, that rhymes.
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Ok, gotta do what I said and block the retread. Heh, that rhymes.
                No way! What if it turns out he's Aaron Rodgers?

Comment

Whoo boy, Aaron Rodgers gave an interview to someone named Pat McAfee today.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/stat...686218256?s=20

"For me, it involved a lot of study in the offseason" Aaron Rodgers confirms that he did his own research
                  Aaron Rodgers says he is worried about the possibility of vaccines causing sterility

More from Rodgers: "This idea that it's the pandemic of the unvaccinated, it's a just a total lie" "If the vaccine is so great, then how come people are still getting covid and spreading covid?"

Aaron Rodgers on his recovery: "I consulted a good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, and I've been doing a lot of the stuff he recommended in his podcast"

HE JUST SAID HE'S BEEN TAKING IVERMECTIN

"I'm a non-vaxxed person, so the right is gonna champion me, and the left is gonna cancel me, but the whole time, I don't give a ................ about either of them [...] the only desire I have is to empower people out there to take autonomy over their body"
                  Clearly Shailene Woodley doesn't have the Gisele super power of knowing how to get her man to STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post

Clearly Shailene Woodley doesn't have the Gisele super power of knowing how to get her man to STFU.
                    Rhody. Ew. C'mon man. You're better than this.

Comment

All I'll say is that the life expectancy didn't increase by 40 years since 1850 because people got better genes.

But I won't tell anyone what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post
                        Whoo boy, Aaron Rodgers gave an interview to someone named Pat McAfee today.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/stat...686218256?s=20
                        In the video you can see they're amused when he starts talking about listening to Joe Rogan.

We've reached a sad place when people equate "doing research" with believing crap posted on the internet.

Comment

Kind of hilarious people seem more upset over Aaron Rodgers vaccination status than Henry Ruggs murdering someone (and their dog).
                          Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
                            Kind of hilarious people seem more upset over Aaron Rodgers vaccination status than Henry Ruggs murdering someone (and their dog).
                            Ruggs was discussed in the Raiders thread - not sure why we'd see that here.

Comment

Originally posted by ClownPickle View Post
                              I think Rodgers is an ass who should be subject to whatever the stiffest NLF penalties allow if he broke COVID protocol with his "I've been immunized homyopathy nonsense".

I think Henry Ruggs should receive a lengthy prison sentence for his irresponsible and deadly actions earlier this week but I'm not sure what he as to do with a COVID-19 thread.
                              Baseball is life;
                              the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post

Ruggs was discussed in the Raiders thread - not sure why we'd see that here.
                                Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post

I think Rodgers is an ass who should be subject to whatever the stiffest NLF penalties allow if he broke COVID protocol with his "I've been immunized homyopathy nonsense".

I think Henry Ruggs should receive a lengthy prison sentence for his irresponsible and deadly actions earlier this week but I'm not sure what he as to do with a COVID-19 thread.
                                Hate to break it to you guys,, but NYYFans isn't the world.
                                Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Working...
                                X