Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

    That might make sense if these vaccines werent so leaky. Giving a kid an experimental vaccine would maybe make sense if 1. The virus was harmful to children 2. If the vaccines worked well and you werent going to have to re-vax every few months.
    How leaky are these vaccines? Lets take a look at how the most vaccinated country on earth is doing.
    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/israel/
    Ouch. Let them experiment on my kids with this? Nah I’ll pass thanks.
    It is harmful to children, so try again.
    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

    Comment


      Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

      It is harmful to children, so try again.
      Less harmful than the regular flu, yet we don't push experimental vaccines for that.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Yankee Tripper View Post
        Conservative media outlet anti-vax Newsmax to impose vaccine mandates on its employees.
        They just ended their network. Crazy.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

          They just ended their network. Crazy.
          If their viewers are looney enough to expect a fringe news network to defy the US government and subject themselves to massive penalties in a few month, so be it. They'd only be shooting themselves in the foot as it would remove one of the few outlets far right enough and dishonest enough to broadcast the news that they want to hear.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

            Less harmful than the regular flu, yet we don't push experimental vaccines for that.
            Good thing this one isn't experimental, then.
            "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

            Comment


              Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

              Good thing this one isn't experimental, then.
              Based on my quickie research, it's not "experimental" in the sense that it has passed sufficient clinical trials to be given "Emergency Use Authorization".

              But with the Cap'n Obvious qualifier that no one can possible know anything about long term effects, can it be called "proven"?
              Polite Red Sox fan

              Comment


                Originally posted by HfxBob View Post

                Based on my quickie research, it's not "experimental" in the sense that it has passed sufficient clinical trials to be given "Emergency Use Authorization".

                But with the Cap'n Obvious qualifier that no one can possible know anything about long term effects, can it be called "proven"?
                Even a very basic understanding of vaccine technology would tell you that the odds of long term wide effects is so miniscule that it is not worth acknowledging. For every single vaccine available, all of them, side effects develop within weeks of injection. Long term side effects are non-existent.

                You see long term effects from medications mostly when they are daily dosed and build up in the system. Vaccines otoh do their job and are quickly eliminated. They are not lingering in your body. mRNA is especially good at this. It degrades very rapidly.

                I understand the fear but it's really unfounded. History of vaccines and the science behind them simply does not support it. Saying it's impossible to know does a gross disservice to the skills and knowledge of the scientific community. The only thing capt obvious about it is that it's based on ignorance.

                You might also have a misunderstanding of what EUA means.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by False1 View Post
                  If their viewers are looney enough to expect a fringe news network to defy the US government and subject themselves to massive penalties in a few month, so be it. They'd only be shooting themselves in the foot as it would remove one of the few outlets far right enough and dishonest enough to broadcast the news that they want to hear.
                  All of these media outlets on both sides have been awful in every way. I look at places like CNN to be just as trustworthy as Breitbart nowadays. Newsmax is no less fringy than MSNBC IMO.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

                    Good thing this one isn't experimental, then.
                    Not labeled experimental, but I will let Dr from FDA panel explain. Gotta give it to them to find out the side effects. Stole that line from Pelosi I think.
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...05992380657669

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

                      Even a very basic understanding of vaccine technology would tell you that the odds of long term wide effects is so miniscule that it is not worth acknowledging. For every single vaccine available, all of them, side effects develop within weeks of injection. Long term side effects are non-existent.

                      You see long term effects from medications mostly when they are daily dosed and build up in the system. Vaccines otoh do their job and are quickly eliminated. They are not lingering in your body. mRNA is especially good at this. It degrades very rapidly.

                      I understand the fear but it's really unfounded. History of vaccines and the science behind them simply does not support it. Saying it's impossible to know does a gross disservice to the skills and knowledge of the scientific community. The only thing capt obvious about it is that it's based on ignorance.

                      You might also have a misunderstanding of what EUA means.
                      The anthrax vaccine we forced on our military didn’t work out very well.
                      And there are some studies that have shown that these mRNA vaxxes might have more of an effect on our DNA
                      than we thought.
                      https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch...b_750x1334.png


                      Comment


                        Rules are for the little people.
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwal...96651911442436

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                          All of these media outlets on both sides have been awful in every way. I look at places like CNN to be just as trustworthy as Breitbart nowadays. Newsmax is no less fringy than MSNBC IMO.
                          Find me the MSNBC equivalent of this statement:


                          Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,"

                          Comment


                            Misuse of the word fascism in 3, 2, ….

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                              The anthrax vaccine we forced on our military didn’t work out very well.
                              And there are some studies that have shown that these mRNA vaxxes might have more of an effect on our DNA
                              than we thought.
                              https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch...b_750x1334.png

                              Serious people don't post the title of a study without the link and pretend it has any meaning.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                                Not labeled experimental, but I will let Dr from FDA panel explain. Gotta give it to them to find out the side effects. Stole that line from Pelosi I think.
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...05992380657669
                                Disclose.tv. Super reliable source you've got there.

                                Correction, April 30, 2021: An earlier version of this check described the Pfizer/BioNtech, Moderna and J&J vaccines as being approved for use in the United States. This has been corrected to say these vaccines have been authorized for emergency use by the FDA. Vaccine makers...
                                "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X