Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@MattOswaltVA

I can't blame Ted Cruz for attacking Sesame Street, if Donald Trump shoved his fist up my ass I'd be triggered by puppets too

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Find me the MSNBC equivalent of this statement:

Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,"
      Yeah, I posted that tweet earlier. Batpoop crazy. But, that WH correspondent was removed from her role in response. Also, things don't have to be exactly the same to both be poor. MSNBC is pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by False1 View Post
        Yeah, I posted that tweet earlier. Batpoop crazy. But, that WH correspondent was removed from her role in response. Also, things don't have to be exactly the same to both be poor. MSNBC is pretty horrible.
        I think there’s a massive difference between reporting with an obvious slant and verifiable, often dangerous, lying- 1/6 was an act of heroism, election lies, Covid misinformation, Hillary had Seth Rich killed, Q nonsense. If there’s anything that MSNBC has done that’s on the same planet, I’d like to hear it.

I promise what that anchor said wasn’t that far out of line with that network

Comment

Terry Bradshaw tore Aaron Rodgers a new one on TV. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Good thing this one isn't experimental, then.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by gneissguy View Post

lol
              Right? The fact that anyone is unintelligent enough to think that it is experimental is laughable, indeed.
              "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post

Right? The fact that anyone is unintelligent enough to think that it is experimental is laughable, indeed.
                Yup. This is why the world rightly laughs at us

Comment

@MattOswaltVA

I can't blame Ted Cruz for attacking Sesame Street, if Donald Trump shoved his fist up my ass I'd be triggered by puppets too
                  Imagine being more angry at a puppet than you were at the guy who called your wife ugly and that your dad helped assassinate JFK?

Comment

Originally posted by RhodyYanksFan View Post

Imagine being more angry at a puppet than you were at the guy who called your wife ugly and that your dad helped assassinate JFK?
                    It's rough being Rafael. Drumpf makes a fool of you (not that he helped himself at all) and you still act a sycophant and attack Big Bird. 😂🤣
                    "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

SESAME STREET, NY—With the COVID-19 vaccine now approved for 5 to 11-year-olds, many of the residents of Sesame Street are flocking to get the vaccination, even though it has not been specifically approved for large birds, monsters, or vampires.

“Yay! Inject Elmo!” Elmo was heard shouting as he got in line for the shot.

There is a lone holdout, though: trashcan resident Oscar the Grouch. “Go ahead and get the experimental vaccine,” said Oscar to everyone in line. “I hope you don’t die, though. Actually, I hope you do die — because I’m a grouch!”

Oscar the Grouch, who often listens to Joe Rogan without earbuds—inflicting the podcast on whoever is near his trashcan—has instead stocked up on Ivermectin—the preferable way for a grouch to treat COVID-19. “Yeah, you sheeple line the pockets of Pfizer while the vaccine does who-knows-what to you,” said Oscar. “Me, I’ll be here with my alternative treatments, being perfectly healthy and perfectly grouchy.”
                      https://babylonbee.com/news/oscar-th...-on-ivermectin
                      Calmer than you are

7/30/2017: The day the Minnesota Twins bought a prospect from the New York Yankees.

Comment

Find me the MSNBC equivalent of this statement:

Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,"
                        Thats pretty bad. Was that a guest on a show or someone that worked there?

Comment

I think there’s a massive difference between reporting with an obvious slant and verifiable, often dangerous, lying- 1/6 was an act of heroism, election lies, Covid misinformation, Hillary had Seth Rich killed, Q nonsense. If there’s anything that MSNBC has done that’s on the same planet, I’d like to hear it.

I promise what that anchor said wasn’t that far out of line with that network
                          How about running with the false Russigate story for about a year. Haven’t seen any apologies for that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

How about running with the false Russigate story for about a year. Haven’t seen any apologies for that yet.
                            What part was false?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

Thats pretty bad. Was that a guest on a show or someone that worked there?
                              That was the White House correspondent

Comment

Misuse of the word fascism in 3, 2, ….
                                Funny you should say that.

“Antifa derails conservative group Super Happy Fun America’s protest against masks and vaccine mandates: Riot cops break up fights on Boston Common as scenes turn ugly

A right-wing group’s protest against COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates turned into a nasty feud with Antifa counter-demonstrators whose rallying cry was to ‘tell the Capitol Rioters to Get Out of Boston.’

The high noon COVID protest at Boston Common on Sunday was organized by a group called Super Happy Fun America, which describes itself as ‘a right of center civil rights organization focusing on defending the Constitution, opposing gender madness and defeating cultural Marxism.’

However, anti-fascist demonstrators that included ‘Green Monster Antifa’ – a play on the famous left field wall at Fenway Park – and ‘Solidarity Against Hate – Boston,’ announced on Twitter they would be showing up to the event in order to ‘Tell the Capitol Rioters to Get Out of Boston.'”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arricades.html

Anarchists for more government.

Because protesting involuntary medical procedures from the government is “anti-fascist”.

I’m so glad words don’t mean anything anymore. Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X