Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HfxBob View Post
    The Southeast region is clearly the worst, followed by the most heavily populated zone in the Northeast.
    And the Northeast got hit when no one was in charge. The South chose this

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

And the Northeast got hit when no one was in charge. The South chose this
      Also. When this first hit the hardest hit areas (northeast, Seattle, California) were where international flights came in. Since the vaccines came out the biggest hit spots are mainly red states as evidenced by the link I posted above

Comment

Actually a bunch of nothing. The hot spots went from the south to….the other anti-vax, sparsely populated red voting parts of the country?
        So people weren’t making it a big deal when Florida was deep red? Ok.
        And you know those hot spots are not all red voting spots. You guys just can’t admit these measures you push on us don't work. Remember when the streets of Texas were going to be lined with dead bodies when Abbott ended the mask mandate? I remember.
        Why did that not happen?

Comment

Originally posted by YFIB View Post

Because these things are cyclical? I mean, that's how it's run since March 2020, across the world. But it's not like every area is being hit equally in those maps.
          Its almost as if the virus is going to do what the virus wants to do, regardless of masks, mandates or lockdowns. Yet me have our little children still being forced to wear masks to school every day.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

Also. When this first hit the hardest hit areas (northeast, Seattle, California) were where international flights came in. Since the vaccines came out the biggest hit spots are mainly red states as evidenced by the link I posted above
            The maps I posted are from today, this is simply not true.

Comment

What part was false?
              I’ll let my boy Glenn explain. Absolutely amazing that people don’t know this.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S63FCTb0lPk

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/b...erica.amp.html

covid death toll becomes even more red.
                In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

it is simple folks. Get vaccinated

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

Its almost as if the virus is going to do what the virus wants to do, regardless of masks, mandates or lockdowns. Yet me have our little children still being forced to wear masks to school every day.
                  Nope. You can mitigate the damage. The kids with masks thing is the parents being morons, not the kids being scared

Comment

The maps reflect what he said.

Comment

So people weren’t making it a big deal when Florida was deep red? Ok.
                      And you know those hot spots are not all red voting spots. You guys just can’t admit these measures you push on us don't work. Remember when the streets of Texas were going to be lined with dead bodies when Abbott ended the mask mandate? I remember.
                      Why did that not happen?
                      It did happen. They needed body trailers. I’m sure OAN used 1995 footage of people walking carefree though.

And Texas has far surpassed NY in death total now- 70,550 to 56,450

Comment

Mississippi and Alabama- the 2 worst since the outset. Wow. 100% attributable to anti-vax and anti-mask. And completely self- inflicted since they are sparsely populated and aren’t subject to heavy traffic from other states or countries.

Comment

Sum it up. But probably in a different thread

Comment

Paul, seconding what phil said, please put any posts about Russiagate in the 'Non-Presidential News Stories' thread.
                            Polite Red Sox fan

Comment

Also, the unvaccinated are dying at 11x the rate of the fully vaxxed. So it’s not just “doing what it’s going to do.”

Comment

Oh yeah? Look at the states with the highest vaccination rates. They have curiously low levels of covid on both maps. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X