Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by HfxBob View Post
    The Southeast region is clearly the worst, followed by the most heavily populated zone in the Northeast.
    And the Northeast got hit when no one was in charge. The South chose this

    Comment


      Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

      And the Northeast got hit when no one was in charge. The South chose this
      Also. When this first hit the hardest hit areas (northeast, Seattle, California) were where international flights came in. Since the vaccines came out the biggest hit spots are mainly red states as evidenced by the link I posted above

      Comment


        Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

        Actually a bunch of nothing. The hot spots went from the south to….the other anti-vax, sparsely populated red voting parts of the country?
        So people weren’t making it a big deal when Florida was deep red? Ok.
        And you know those hot spots are not all red voting spots. You guys just can’t admit these measures you push on us don't work. Remember when the streets of Texas were going to be lined with dead bodies when Abbott ended the mask mandate? I remember.
        Why did that not happen?

        Comment


          Originally posted by YFIB View Post

          Because these things are cyclical? I mean, that's how it's run since March 2020, across the world. But it's not like every area is being hit equally in those maps.
          Its almost as if the virus is going to do what the virus wants to do, regardless of masks, mandates or lockdowns. Yet me have our little children still being forced to wear masks to school every day.

          Comment


            Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post

            Also. When this first hit the hardest hit areas (northeast, Seattle, California) were where international flights came in. Since the vaccines came out the biggest hit spots are mainly red states as evidenced by the link I posted above
            The maps I posted are from today, this is simply not true.

            Comment


              Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

              What part was false?
              I’ll let my boy Glenn explain. Absolutely amazing that people don’t know this.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S63FCTb0lPk

              Comment


                Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
                https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/b...erica.amp.html

                covid death toll becomes even more red.
                In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

                it is simple folks. Get vaccinated

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                  Its almost as if the virus is going to do what the virus wants to do, regardless of masks, mandates or lockdowns. Yet me have our little children still being forced to wear masks to school every day.
                  Nope. You can mitigate the damage. The kids with masks thing is the parents being morons, not the kids being scared

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                    The maps I posted are from today, this is simply not true.
                    The maps reflect what he said.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                      So people weren’t making it a big deal when Florida was deep red? Ok.
                      And you know those hot spots are not all red voting spots. You guys just can’t admit these measures you push on us don't work. Remember when the streets of Texas were going to be lined with dead bodies when Abbott ended the mask mandate? I remember.
                      Why did that not happen?
                      It did happen. They needed body trailers. I’m sure OAN used 1995 footage of people walking carefree though.

                      And Texas has far surpassed NY in death total now- 70,550 to 56,450

                      Comment


                        Mississippi and Alabama- the 2 worst since the outset. Wow. 100% attributable to anti-vax and anti-mask. And completely self- inflicted since they are sparsely populated and aren’t subject to heavy traffic from other states or countries.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                          I’ll let my boy Glenn explain. Absolutely amazing that people don’t know this.
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S63FCTb0lPk
                          Sum it up. But probably in a different thread

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                            I’ll let my boy Glenn explain. Absolutely amazing that people don’t know this.
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S63FCTb0lPk
                            Paul, seconding what phil said, please put any posts about Russiagate in the 'Non-Presidential News Stories' thread.
                            Polite Red Sox fan

                            Comment


                              Also, the unvaccinated are dying at 11x the rate of the fully vaxxed. So it’s not just “doing what it’s going to do.”

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

                                The maps I posted are from today, this is simply not true.
                                Oh yeah? Look at the states with the highest vaccination rates. They have curiously low levels of covid on both maps. Why is that?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X