No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what that's based on; the only source he posts is the annual rate, which is well below the last 12 months of Covid:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...ose-death-toll

Comment

And an Oklahoma judge just decided to overturn a judgement against opioid makers because you know they just don’t create a nuisance.
      Baseball is life;
      the rest is just details.

Comment

Originally posted by jlw1980 View Post
        Cases in the West, aside from the coast, are going back up. At work our number of COVID admissions has doubled in the past two weeks. Approximately 90% of them -- not including pediatrics, where elementary kids just became eligible last week and under 5 still are ineligible -- are unvaccinated.

I'm really tired. There's no end in sight.
        This fiasco that the government has created has literally caused millions of deaths in developing countries (according to the Times) There will be 2 million excess deaths from HIV and malaria and tuberculosis from this panic. Tens of thousands of cancer deaths that didnt need to happen. Peoples life savings and businesses have been decimated. Kids educations have been hurt, especially in areas with schools that sucked even before this panic. Old people left alone and dying while waiting to be able to see their family or have any human contact at all. When is all of that going to end?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

This fiasco that the government has created has literally caused millions of deaths in developing countries (according to the Times) There will be 2 million excess deaths from HIV and malaria and tuberculosis from this panic. Tens of thousands of cancer deaths that didnt need to happen. Peoples life savings and businesses have been decimated. Kids educations have been hurt, especially in areas with schools that sucked even before this panic. Old people left alone and dying while waiting to be able to see their family or have any human contact at all. When is all of that going to end?
          Dude. Link a girl up.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

Dude. Link a girl up.
            https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...laria.amp.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1231551

Comment

funny

Comment

Guess how the country that handled the pandemic like mature adults did, and didnt wreck the economy or destroy peoples lives on the say so of some government bureaucrats is doing?

https://mailchi.mp/tomwoods/lockdowneurope?e=6639842f06

We are doing just about everything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

Absolutely give this to our children. People had common, known reactions. They missed a day of work. It's why the mandate includes a paid day off to recover from any after-effects. Not seeing the problem here.
                  You do you, but anything that can knock an adult on their as% for even a day isnt going into my kids arm to fight against what is equal to a cold in kids.

Comment

The critical thinking is strong.
                    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

We are doing just about everything wrong.
                      Yeah, not vaccinating. Now do Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

Yeah, not vaccinating. Now do Portugal
                        Do Ireland and Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                          The critical thinking is strong.
                          I remember all the critical thinkers were telling us to give vioxx to our kids too. That was cool.

Comment

Do Ireland and Alabama.
                            I did Alabama, what are you imagining? They suck.

I notice you don’t include Israel anymore, because that was wrong. Now do Portugal.

btw, the thing that hurts an economy most is dead people.

Comment

This anti vaccine stupidity is why America is falling behind the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

I did Alabama, what are you imagining? They suck.

I notice you don’t include Israel anymore, because that was wrong. Now do Portugal.

btw, the thing that hurts an economy most is dead people.
                                Israel doesnt have cases at an all time high? This vaccine is supposed to stop the spread no?
                                Compare where Alabama is right now with cases and hospitalizations and 44% vax rate, to Ireland which is 90% vaccinated. Or Israel. Look at the charts. Look at the splatter maps of the US. The vaccines dont stop the spread. Lockdowns and masks dont stop the spread.
                                people are still pushing this nonsense that doesnt work.
                                If it worked then Sweden would be devastated. If they were a US state they would be way at the bottom ( #40)as far as deaths and cases right now.
                                Explain that to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X