No announcement yet.

Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if it’ll work out the same as the last time an Austrian leader divided members of society for arbitrary reasons.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-u...s/?id=81030970

People cheered along the last time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Zuvella View Post

Israel doesnt have cases at an all time high? This vaccine is supposed to stop the spread no?
      Compare where Alabama is right now with cases and hospitalizations and 44% vax rate, to Ireland which is 90% vaccinated. Or Israel. Look at the charts. Look at the splatter maps of the US. The vaccines dont stop the spread. Lockdowns and masks dont stop the spread.
      people are still pushing this nonsense that doesnt work.
      If it worked then Sweden would be devastated. If they were a US state they would be way at the bottom ( #40)as far as deaths and cases right now.
      Explain that to me.
      Convenient of you to skip a ton of posts to get here. I showed how you were wrong. Many times. Go back and read. All of it. I addressed you directly, no less.

Alabama has the 2nd highest death rate (behind MS) since the onset.

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
        Convenient of you to skip a ton of posts to get here. I showed how you were wrong. Many times. Go back and read. All of it. I addressed you directly, no less.

Alabama has the 2nd highest death rate (behind MS) since the onset.
        Death rate before or after vaccine? You cant just pull stats from before the vaccine and add them in. If they are the lowest vaccinated state right now, why are they doing well? Explain.
        As far as past posts Im not here every day, I apologize. What exactly was I wrong about?

Comment

Death rate before or after vaccine? You cant just pull stats from before the vaccine and add them in. If they are the lowest vaccinated state right now, why are they doing well? Explain.
          As far as past posts Im not here every day, I apologize. What exactly was I wrong about?
          Clearly after the vaccine, which is inexcusable. They have no tourist traffic and no population density.
          They’re not doing well. They just let people die. Even in the “doing well” phase, Alabama’s Covid death rate is 2.5 x NY’s in the last week and 3x Massachusetts.

Comment

You do you, but anything that can knock an adult on their as% for even a day isnt going into my kids arm to fight against what is equal to a cold in kids.
            Well at least you don't have young kids so you don't have to worry about it because this will likely become another mandatory childhood vaccine like DTaP and MMR at some point

Comment

If you think “knock you on you ass for a day” is bad, wait until you hear how long the virus can knock you out for.

Comment

Hat Tip PhilLeo! It's like PONG. Keep it going.
                “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

I wonder if it’ll work out the same as the last time an Austrian leader divided members of society for arbitrary reasons.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-u...s/?id=81030970

People cheered along the last time too.
                  I’m not even reading anything that makes that stupid analogy. I don’t want those a-holes wearing the Star of David to die of Covid. It’s not painful enough.

Comment

I can't even imagine having family members like this. Her grief (and anger) must be off the charts.

https://twitter.com/RachelMcKibbens/...917678594?s=20
                    “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

My granddaughter's best friend who is 11 received her first covid vaccination yesterday. I like to think that my granddaughter taking part in the clinical trials had something to do with her friend getting her vaccination.
                      You wanna know what? You gotta problem with Luis Cessa, you gotta problem with me. And I suggest you let that one marinate

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                        I can't even imagine having family members like this. Her grief (and anger) must be off the charts.

https://twitter.com/RachelMcKibbens/...917678594?s=20
                        Dad and brother both gone because of fatal lies. That is crushing. 😔
                        "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

Originally posted by fredgmuggs View Post
                          My granddaughter's best friend who is 11 received her first covid vaccination yesterday. I like to think that my granddaughter taking part in the clinical trials had something to do with her friend getting her vaccination.
                          She's awesome, much like her grandpa.
                          "Our work continues, the fight goes on, and the big dreams never die." -- Elizabeth Warren

Comment

My 13 year old nephew has Covid with mild symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

Well at least you don't have young kids so you don't have to worry about it because this will likely become another mandatory childhood vaccine like DTaP and MMR at some point
                              I do have young kids and they will be home schooled if that becomes the case.

Comment

I do have young kids and they will be home schooled if that becomes the case.
                                lol okay

Comment

Working...
                                X