Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid-19

Originally posted by Texsahara View Post

Yes, Mr. President. That's how this works. One day you're healthy, the next day you might get sick.

He is not a smart man.
    :NY: :NY: :NY:

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
      VP Pence assistant Katie Miller (wife of Stephen Miller) tests positive for coronavirus
      Won’t lie. I hope, at best, that her husband gets it to the same extent Boris did.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
        Yes, Mr. President. That's how this works. One day you're healthy, the next day you might get sick.

He is not a smart man.
        Of course not, yet he is always right. It's the fact people were tested that they got sick. Period.

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
        Won’t lie. I hope, at best, that her husband gets it to the same extent Boris did.
        I was going to post a gif of a praying mantis, or a grasshopper.
        “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post

I don't know how Stephen Miller would be able to get this virus. It only passes human to human, and he's subhuman.
          :NY: :NY: :NY:

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
            I don't know how Stephen Miller would be able to get this virus. It only passes human to human, and he's subhuman.
            The irony of a xenophobic fascist being stricken by a virus that jumped from an animal to a human (on the other side of the planet), may in fact kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride1967 View Post
              VP Pence assistant Katie Miller (wife of Stephen Miller) tests positive for coronavirus
              I think Trump needs to be a warrior. Stop having anyone in the White House tester. Need to get the country going!

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                The irony of a xenophobic fascist being stricken by a virus that jumped from an animal to a human (on the other side of the planet), may in fact kill me.
                lol, at least we have a section of wall that occasionally falls over from the wind.

Comment

I wonder if he’s going to continue to leave the white house for these silly photo ops/campaign stops. Is it just coincidence that these positive cases occurred after he started leaving the White House again?

Comment

"she tested very good for a long period of time and then all of the sudden today she tested positive." In othe words, she didn’t have it, then the got it. Y That’s a pretty basic concept common to all infectious diseasesb It’s not an argument that denigrates testing, it shows the need for much more testing.
                    Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JL25and3 View Post
                      "she tested very good for a long period of time and then all of the sudden today she tested positive." In othe words, she didn’t have it, then the got it. Y That’s a pretty basic concept common to all infectious diseasesb It’s not an argument that denigrates testing, it shows the need for much more testing.
                      That’s not how Trump’s mind works though.

Comment

Originally posted by ojo View Post
                        That’s not how Trump’s mind works though.
                        Of course. The guiding principle of his administration is that reality is entirely determined by partisan politics. There are no facts, only spin.
                        Russian warship, go **** yourself

Comment

So I've gone for a walk or jog (usually with my dog) for 30 minutes to an hour just about every day since this all started. During this time, I have passed well over 100 people in the neighborhood. I can count on ONE HAND the number of people who moved off the path to an acceptable distance when I approached. This is not an exaggeration at all. Almost every single time I was the one who had to veer off to stay away. I have had to stop myself several times from screaming "You know, we're living in a society!!". I hate people so much.
                          2020 - We have baseball! For now.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Comment

Originally posted by CoyoteYankee View Post
                            So I've gone for a walk or jog (usually with my dog) for 30 minutes to an hour just about every day since this all started. During this time, I have passed well over 100 people in the neighborhood. I can count on ONE HAND the number of people who moved off the path to an acceptable distance when I approached. This is not an exaggeration at all. Almost every single time I was the one who had to veer off to stay away. I have had to stop myself several times from screaming "You know, we're living in a society!!". I hate people so much.
                            Just the opposite here. Folks stay a good distance away on the local trails, even though we’re far removed from high impact areas. Might be a New York thing since the governor pounds it into our heads on a daily basis.
                            Let the kids play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bub View Post
                              Just the opposite here. Folks stay a good distance away on the local trails, even though we’re far removed from high impact areas. Might be a New York thing since the governor pounds it into our heads on a daily basis.
                              That used to be the case here, until all the tourists showed up in the last two weekends. The only places where people are wearing masks or giving social distance is in the supermarkets/stores, and even then, it's only because the stores themselves are enforcing it.

Comment

This blog has been making the rounds:
                                https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the...hem-avoid-them

She makes good points but one that stood out for me is a reminder to avoid public bathrooms at all costs or take extreme measures if you have to go

Comment

Working...
                                X