X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site logs me out each time I come back after closing

this has started since the switch to vbulletin

any solution?

What are you using to log in? PC, phone, laptop, IPad? What about the browser? Just guessing but I think the issue is in one of these.
    Let the kids play.

Comment

That happens to me when I use an old bookmark. Just letting you know.
      Brian Cashman: "I have no idea."

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
        This was the issue. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
          This is happening to me now because my wife gifted me with a new computer. What is the proper bookmark?
          "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

This is happening to me now because my wife gifted me with a new computer. What is the proper bookmark?
            This past off season I got a new laptop (ASUS) with Windows 11.
            Then, I had a similar problem while using the Firefox browser, which I use for everything except the forum.
            So now, whenever I log onto the forum I use Microsoft Edge.
            I've also saved my forum password in Microsoft Edge and created a desktop icon for the forum.
            It takes me right in without a problem. Seems to have eliminated the original problem, yet, occasionally I get dropped out for no apparent reason.

"The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Tock Ada Shot View Post

This past off season I got a new laptop (ASUS) with Windows 11.
              Then, I had a similar problem while using the Firefox browser, which I use for everything except the forum.
              So now, whenever I log onto the forum I use Microsoft Edge.
              I've also saved my forum password in Microsoft Edge and created a desktop icon for the forum.
              It takes me right in without a problem. Seems to have eliminated the original problem, yet, occasionally I get dropped out for no apparent reason.
              Thanks! yes, I got it now!
              "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

Comment

Originally posted by hardrain View Post

thanks! Yes, i got it now!
                great !!!
                "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                X