Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site logs me out each time I come back after closing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Site logs me out each time I come back after closing

    this has started since the switch to vbulletin

    any solution?

    #2
    What are you using to log in? PC, phone, laptop, IPad? What about the browser? Just guessing but I think the issue is in one of these.
    Let the kids play.

    Comment


      #3
      That happens to me when I use an old bookmark. Just letting you know.
      Brian Cashman: "I have no idea."

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
        That happens to me when I use an old bookmark. Just letting you know.
        This was the issue. Thank you.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by JDPNYY View Post
          That happens to me when I use an old bookmark. Just letting you know.
          This is happening to me now because my wife gifted me with a new computer. What is the proper bookmark?
          "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by hardrain View Post

            This is happening to me now because my wife gifted me with a new computer. What is the proper bookmark?
            This past off season I got a new laptop (ASUS) with Windows 11.
            Then, I had a similar problem while using the Firefox browser, which I use for everything except the forum.
            So now, whenever I log onto the forum I use Microsoft Edge.
            I've also saved my forum password in Microsoft Edge and created a desktop icon for the forum.
            It takes me right in without a problem. Seems to have eliminated the original problem, yet, occasionally I get dropped out for no apparent reason.

            "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Tock Ada Shot View Post

              This past off season I got a new laptop (ASUS) with Windows 11.
              Then, I had a similar problem while using the Firefox browser, which I use for everything except the forum.
              So now, whenever I log onto the forum I use Microsoft Edge.
              I've also saved my forum password in Microsoft Edge and created a desktop icon for the forum.
              It takes me right in without a problem. Seems to have eliminated the original problem, yet, occasionally I get dropped out for no apparent reason.
              Thanks! yes, I got it now!
              "Jerry, It's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner is here. George is dead. Call me back."

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by hardrain View Post

                thanks! Yes, i got it now!
                great !!!
                "The Yankee is one who, if he once gets his teeth set on a thing, all creation can't make him let go." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                Comment

                Working...
                X