X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasYank23 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status...867097089?s=21

angles and reds talking Castillo but remain far apart
    If Castillo is traded somewhere other than to the Yankees, I'll be pissed, better be an extreme overpay.

Comment

Anyway, Hicks smoked a homer in the Dominican League, so we should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by philleotardo View Post
        Anyway, Hicks smoked a homer in the Dominican League, so we should be fine
        I hope all this baseball isn't cutting into his time on the golf course.
        Sometimes I feel like my sell by date expired yesterday.

Comment

Pretty much says it all:
          "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Comment

Looks like Brian Cashman is emulating me. He is turning into a great spectator. He has a better gig than me though. He gets paid seven figures for it and just like me, produces nothing.

Comment

Aren't we being a bit premature in assessing the off season for the Yanks?
              I expect we'll get Seager or Correa which wil be big.
              Beyond that, I expect them to resign Rizzo and I am good with that.

CF? no- idea what will happen. Shortstop will be a big committment.
              Likely Seager as he can move to 3rd when the youngsters are ready

Not a bad offseason

Comment

I’m already pre-pissed over the inevitable Gardner signing
                Listen to the bell Grossbard, it tolls for thee.

Comment

This is a very boring, unenergized organization. It's deflating watching teams getting better this early while we do nothing and see the sycophants in the press move the goalposts lower and lower every day. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinner129 View Post
                    This is a very boring, unenergized organization. It's deflating watching teams getting better this early while we do nothing and see the sycophants in the press move the goalposts lower and lower every day. Boring.
                    It’s pretty clear their strategy is to do nothing until the cba situation is resolved
                    Listen to the bell Grossbard, it tolls for thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Kelly View Post

It’s pretty clear their strategy is to do nothing until the cba situation is resolved
                      I think their strategy is "do nothing".

Comment

https://twitter.com/joelsherman1/sta...744199682?s=21

Mets are in on Bauer

Comment

No. He's just theorizing the fact if they were in on Bauer at 3y/105m, why not Scherzer at 2y/80m? Anyway, is Bauer dumb enough to walk away from his deal with the Dodgers?
                          “Nobody teaches life anything.” - Gabriel García Márquez

Comment

That’s not what the tweet says

Comment

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

Comment

Gausman to the jays

Comment

Working...
                                X